Hippos-Sussita Excavations is among the largest archaeological Classical period expeditions in Israel. The logistical complexity of field activity, the post-processing of finds, laboratory's analysis and publications are financially demanding. Your contribution would be greatly appreciated. Individuals or an organization may contribute to any of the following:
- Naming opportunities
- Scholarships for students
- Excavation and conservation of a Byzantine Churches
- Publication of Hippos research
All contributions are a donation certificate by the University of Haifa and by its representatives abroad.
Dr. Michael Eisenberg
Director, Hippos (Sussita) Excavation Project
The Zinman Institute of Archaeology
University of Haifa
Contribution may be made also via wire transfer to the University's account:.
Thank you for considering a contribution.
We would like to thank the following individuals and organizations, without whom our project would not have been possible:
- The University of Haifa
- The Zinman Institute of Archaeology
- The Golan Regional Council
- The Jordan Valley Regional Council
- Moledet Foundation
- The Israel Science Foundation
- Golan Heights Winery
- Mr. Howard M. Sherman, Michigan, USA
- Mr. Abraham D. Sofaer from the US
- Mr. Sam Turner from the US
- The Society for Eretz Israel Studies in Haifa